using Rotacrex R 1200
Adjusting of output material:
The outlet opening of the machine is closed by a slider. The height of the outlet opening can be adjusted by the slider in order to achieve the necessary output size.
If the slider is nearly closed and the outlet opening is quite small, the machine will produce fine output material. If the slider is nearly open and the outlet opening is opened wide, the machine will produce coarse material.
- Breaks down input material very effectively
- Outstanding balling of metals
- Very resistant to potentially damaging materials
- Variety of percussion tools available
- Energy-efficient, simple machine technology
- Simple, low-cost parts mean low maintenance costs
- Download datasheet here >>>
- Impact chamber: (ØxH) 1200 x 1200 mm
- Drive power: 75 - 90 kW
- Total weight: 6.500 kg
- Rotor speed: 1.000 UpM
- Capacity (depending on input material): 1 - 12 t/h